Monday, March 15, 2010

i'm back bitch! (explanation to follow)

Today's real date is actually August 1st, 2010. I know, it's been months since I've updated this thing. (Sorry to all my fans... lmao, that actually made me laugh!). Truth be told, I've been through some shit recently (well apparently not that recently) and I've lost my will to update this or my flickr. Okay, I'll just come out and say it- my boyfriend and I broke up. After our split, I not only lost the main person whom I baked for (which is a big fucking deal when all you're other friends don't like sweets), but most importantly, I lost the feeling of joy while baking. Har har, sounds so cheesy right? The truth hurts though.

Anyways, moving along... For archiving purposes only, I'll update this bad boy with accurate dating (or as close as I can get them). Because yes, believe it or not, (even after my sob break up story I just told you), I actually have created some things since then. The things that I actually have attempted may not be anything spectacular (or look spectacular for that reason- the camera I've been using was my ex-boyfriends), but the little baking I did still gave me that satisfaction that I craved so much. And also for pure blogging purposes, I shall refer to him as my "boyfriend" during the time that he still was my boyfriend. Confusing and awkward, yes!

(Little secret: I still make cookie dough for me to lonely munch on every week or two. I sneakily hid the batter in the back of the fridge, and when no one was looking, I shoved raw chunky dough down my throat to quench my thirst. Sadly, there will be no such photos/posts of my indulgences though.)

No comments:

Post a Comment